November 27th, 2020
We welcome you to find out about the cost of taking PCR tests throughout the countries of Central America, new flight routes that will increase connectivity in between destinations and new frequencies for direct flights to Costa Rica by reading the following article.
How much is it taking a PCR test in Central America?
- Belize: If no PCR test is presented on arrival, it can be taken at the airport for USD 50.00
- Guatemala: Different type of PCR tests can be taken such as the Antigen which is valid for entry in Guatemala, and they range from USD 95.00 up to USD 300.00
- Honduras: PCR tests are available at private laboratories and prices start at USD 120.00
- El Salvador: the lowest price found for a PCR test is USD 140.00
- Nicaragua: PCR tests can be taken at the National Health Institute and price is fixed at USD 150.00
- Costa Rica: No longer a requisite upon arrival but tests are available from USD 100.00
- Panama: Tests are available at the National hospital and several others starting at USD 100.00
Tropic Air announces new route
The Airline of Belize is now offering guests more regional destination choices than ever before. Today, Tropic Air announces that it will add new international service to San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL) from the Philip Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City. Flights are initially planned for three times a week, and the start date is subject to government approval.
Flight time will be approximately one hour on Tropic’s twin engine Beechcraft 1900D, a modern, 19 seat airliner designed primarily for regional routes such as this. It is popular around the world for its speed and passenger comfort.
The addition of San Salvador to the airline’s route map means a broadening of reach into Belize’s important business and leisure markets. Not only is San Salvador the economic epicentre of Northern Central America, but it is also an important trading partner for Belize.
San Salvador will join Cancun, Roatan, and Flores (Peten) on the Airline’s international route map.
United Airline flights to Costa Rica for the winter
Starting december non-stop flights will be available for the following routes:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to San José (SJO)
- Denver (DEN) to San José (SJO)
- Houston (IAH) to Liberia (LIR) and San José (SJO)
- Chicago (ORD) to Liberia (LIR) and San José (SJO)
- Newark (EWR) to Liberia (LIR) and San José (SJO)
- Washington (IAD) to San José (SJO)
Starting january available for the following routes:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Liberia (LIR)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Liberia (LIR)
For questions or requests, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org